Bahrain hosts the District Toastmasters Annual Conference (DTAC) 2012 in May. Register now!
Once again the District Toastmasters Annual Conference 2012 (DTAC) touches base in the Kingdom of Bahrain. This is the First DTAC of District 20.
This once-a-year phenomenon will be held at the Crowne Plaza Hotel at the heart of Bahrain, on May 24,25 & 26, 2012 (Thursday, Friday and Saturday) and will be attended by Toastmasters leaders and members from across 6 countries around the gulf-including: Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, UAE, Jordan and Lebanon.
As per directive from the District, all registrations are to be done only through the Division Governors. So, anyone who wishes to register, the cost is US $150/- (since the early bird period is already over) and they have to send their registration forms with the funds to the Division Governors.
The District 20 is comprised of 12 Divisions, Divisions A, C and K from Bahrain, Divisions B, F, J and H from UAE, Division D from Oman, Division E from Qatar, Divisions G and I from Kuwait and Division N from Jordan and Lebanon. Together these 12 Divisions will send their respective champions to compete for the district’s representative to the world arena in the International Convention in Orlando, Florida on August 2012.
District Toastmasters Annual Conference 2012, is an event takes place every year. Entire Toastmasters from District 20, which includes Bahrain, Oman, United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, Qatar, Jordon and Lebanon. This conference is termed as DTAC. This 3 day conference brings the Toastmasters of District 20 together to select a champion to represent District 20 at USA, and also it allows Toastmasters, students, business professionals, and people from all walks of life to witness the following:
- Participate in the District level International Speech, Humorous Speech, Evaluation and Table Topics Contests. In these contests, winners of each division compete for winning spots. Winners will represent District 20 in the Toastmasters International convention which will be held in USA later in 2012. These competitions thus feature the best speakers in the region.
- Attend Keynote Speeches and Educational Workshops by World Champion Speakers, and professionals in the training and communication fields.
- Network with Toastmasters from all over the region.
- Toastmasters of District 20 can attend and learn from very important District executive committees and Council Meetings.
- Have a memorable educational experience together.
Date: May 24,25 & 26, 2012 (Thursday, Friday and Saturday)
Venue: Crowne Plaza Hotel, Manama, Bahrain
If you have any queries regarding DTAC-2012, please contact the organizers – email@example.com
DTAC Bahrain website – http://dtac2012.com
DTAC 2012 Agenda