Lagoon Meeting #247
The TMOD of Meeting #247 was TM Rakesh Dayal and theme of the Day: “The Secret of Success”
1. The meeting started on time i.e 7.30 PM.
2. The Sergeant @ Arms was TM Mathew P Mathews and he read out the mission statement and called the meeting to order.
3. The Introduction of Guests and Club new EXCOM Installation,was done by our senior most veteran TM M K Rajan for the year 2011-12.
4. Toastmaster of the Day Message was done by TM Rakesh Dayal, who carried away the message throughout the meeting, with different quotes and slides.
5. TM Syed Fazlullah, out going Secretary introduced the word “Charisma”, and it was used by some of members and guests throughout the meeting.
6. The Round Robin session was a brain storming exercise initiated by TMOD to get suggestions how bring back DTAC cup and to achieve DCP points. Collected around dozens valued points from each groups.
6. In the Project Speeches Session, we heard 3 speakers giving out their best.
The speakers were:
TM Natraj – P1, MTM Raseetha Praveen – P5, TM Narasimhamam – P6
7. General Evaluator TM Praveen had done the evaluation covering all areas of the meeting. It was his maiden assignment and well conceived and very well carried out.
8. TM Praveen introduced other project evaluators TM Sreejith Pilai, MTM Jessie Dsouza & TM Mohammed Rashid to evaluate respective project speakers
9. The Joke master was TM Mathew P Mathews
10. The other Silent role players were acknowledged and thanked by TM Rakesh Dayal
Grammarian – TM Muraleedharan, Ah Counter – TM Jacob Varghese, Timer – TM Nabeel Kattakath
11. Voting was held to choose the Best Speaker, Best Table Topics & Best Evaluator.
- TM Natraj was declared as the best speaker for his ice breaker speech
- Best Table Topics was TM Loy
- Best Evaluator was TM Mohammed Rashid
12. This was followed by the Awards and Closing Ceremony by our President TM Chandrasekhar Rao.
The meeting concluded at 10.15.
Pictures courtesy TM Sailesh Ghaghda