Lagoon Meeting #244
The TMOD of Meeting #244 was TM Syed Fazlullah and his theme of the meeting was “Laughter is the best Medicine”
1. The meeting started on time i.e 7.30 PM.
2. The Sergeant At Arms was TM Mathew P Mathews and he read out the mission statement and called the meeting to order.
3. The presidential address was done by TM Rakesh Dayal with a anoncement of election for lagoon club EXCOM for the year 2011-12.
4. Going with the Theme of the day “laughter is the best medicine” TMOD Syed Fazlullah carried away the message through out the meeting of how laughter could be the best medicice and benefits of laughters.
5. MTM Sitara introduced the word “Candid” candidly, and it was used by all the members and guests throughout the meeting. This was followed by a very interesting Round Robin session where all the members including guests, spoke about their opinions and thoughts about the theme “Laughter is the best medicine”.
6. In the Project Speeches Session, we heard 3 speakers giving out their best.
The speakers were:
1. MTM Sunitha Nair (P6) – Green Green Grass
2. TM Rakesh Dayal (ACB9)– The Breaking news
3. TM Dr.Balan Vijay Kumar – The Miracle
Voting was held to choose the Best Speaker. All the TMs participated in the voting. TM Dr. Balan Vijay Kumar delivering his “Key note Address” with a speech title “ The Miracle” was declared as the best speaker.
7. General Evaluator TM Sagar Thamang had done the evaluation covering all areas of the meeting. It was his maiden assignment and well conceived and very well carried out.
8. The other Silent Role Players were acknowledged and thanked by TM Syed Fazlullah
a. Ah Counter – TM Balakrishnan
b. Timer – TM Zakir Hussain
9. This was followed by the Awards and Closing Ceremony by our President TM Rakesh Dayal. The meeting concluded at 10.15.
10. Highlight of the meeting was Dr. Balan Vijay Kumar Conducting Lagoon EXCOM Election for year 2011.”
New Lagoon EXCOM for year 2011 has been announced.
Congratulations new EXCOM and best of Luck for year ahead.
Minutes of the Meeting Complied By TM Syed Fazlullah – Secretary
Photos courtesy TM Sailesh