Lagoon Meeting #242
The TMOD was TM Jagdish Rao and his theme of the meeting was “Power of Dream”
- The meeting started on time i.e 7.30 PM
- The Sergeant At Arms was TM Mathew P Mathew s and he read out the mission statement and called the meeting to order.
- The presidential address was done by TM Chandrasekhar for second consecutive meeting. The quotes from Vincent Churchill, Martin Luther King and Mahatma Gandhi were very inspirational and good start for the successful meeting.
- Going with the Theme of the day “Power of Dream” TMOD Jagdish has brought his wonderful personnel story about his dreams and how he achieved.
- TM Balakrishnan introduced the word “Cogent”, and it was used 31 times during the entire meeting session. This was followed by a very interesting Round Robin session where all the members including guests, spoke about their Dreams and how they cogently peruse their dreams.
- In the Project Speeches, we heard 4 speakers giving out their best.
The speakers were:
- MTM Jessie D’Souza
- TM Syed Fazlullah
- TM Praveen K N and
- TM Rakesh Dayal
- Voting was held to choose the Best Speaker. All the TMs participated in the voting. TM Praveen delivering his P8 with a speech title “ The Hat” was declared as the best speaker. This was followed by 10 min. Refreshment Break.
- General Evaluator TM M.K.Rajan has done the evaluation with his trade mark style that is simple and effective.
Following were the Evaluators:
- TM Suresh
- MTM Sunitha Nair
- TM Dr.Balan Vijay Kumar and
- TM SaileshVoting for the best evaluator was held.
TM Balan Vijay Kumar was voted as the best Evaluator of the day.
- The other Silent Role Players were acknowledged and thanked by TM Jagdish Rao
- Joke Master – TM Muraleedharan P, entertained the audience by simple jokes (PJs) and it was really refreshing.
- Ah Counter – MTM Wafa
- Timer – MTM Reem
- Grammarian – MTM Raham Sitara
- Finally, the Lagoon business meeting was held for 3rd Quarter, The President Rajesh Dayal listed out the Achievements of the club for past 10 months and plans for the Final Quarter of the EXCOM.
- This was followed by the Awards and Closing Ceremony by our President TM Rakesh Dayal. The meeting concluded at 10:30 PM.
- The High Light of the Meeting was the “Goodies” By TMOD Jagdish Rao. We need that healthy drink for power to achieve our dreams “Well done Mr. Jagdish”.
This minutes of the Lagoon meeting was compiled by the Lagoon Secretary TM G Syed Fazlullah.